Please allow 1 to 3 business days for an order to be processed (prior to shipping). If we require additional time we will update your order status accordingly.
Since shipments do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays (even for express shipping), the actual delivery date may differ from the estimated transit time. For example: an overnight order leaving our warehouse on a Friday will not arrive until Monday, even though it has a one day transit time.
• The shipping amount listed on our site is only for the Continental US. Any other shipping address may require additional shipping. If there is additional shipping required we will notify you of the additional amount before the order is ready to be shipped.
• All initial orders will be shipped via USPS or UPS using ground service unless otherwise indicated. These orders need to be prepaid via any major credit card or PAYPAL.
• We do carry many more items in stock so ask your customers service representative about your special requests. You may also ask about our current specials, best sellers, or product information.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. United African Diaspora is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international
The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
1. Management must authorize all returns. Contact us for an authorization numberbefore shipping back any merchandise.
2. Returns are permitted within 7 days from the date of purchase (we do not accept returns or exchanges on items that can constitute a health risk). All Shipping, Handling and Insurance charges are not refundable under any circumstances for any reason. We reserve the right to charge a minimum 15% re-stocking fee on all returns.
3. All returned merchandise must be in its original mint and clean condition. Returns on damaged or scratched merchandise will not be accepted.
4. To ensure the safety and health of our customers we do not accept returns or exchanges on items that can constitute a health risk or any item that comes into contact with ANY bodily fluid. Once these items leave our warehouse, we consider them to be used and non-resalable.
5. All returns must be authorized by us, contact us for an authorization number and instructions prior to shipping any goods back. With your return, enclose the original receipt or a copy of it. Also include a brief letter of explanation of why the merchandise is being returned and state your request for either a refund or an
exchange. Include the authorization number on the letter, and on the outside of the shipping box (on the shipping label).
6. All images are for illustration only, and may not represent the product described.
7. We are not responsible for typographical errors.